Women's Soccer USA

Coverage of women's soccer in the US. If it's not here...it's not important...

December 24, 2007

Fletcher signs for Pali Blues

The Pali Blues Soccer Club of the USL W-League made official today the signing of their first-ever player, Kendall Fletcher. The former University of North Carolina standout and FIFA World Youth champion is set to join the team as they prepare for their inaugural season in 2008.
“Whenever starting a recruiting year, Kendall is always at the top of my list,” Blues Head Coach Charlie Naimo said. “She is extremely versatile, and she plays with tremendous passion.”
“I say it all the time: I am very confident that Kendall will be a full national team player in the future,” he stated. “There is no doubt that we will look to Kendall to be a leader on this team from day one.”

“I love playing with Charlie because I know that the team, organization and the whole environment that he creates is of the highest quality and professionalism,” Fletcher commented. “From the world class players he recruits to the staff and volunteers with whom he surrounds himself, everything is done right and with the purpose of providing an environment that will not only produce a great team but also develop better players. I am excited about the upcoming season, and I can’t wait to get out on the field with my teammates.”